Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Goiania, Brazil

I just arrived home a few hours ago and I am reflecting on the events of the past week. What a powerful move of the Holy Spirit we experienced in Brazil. After leaving Belo Horizonte, we traveled to a city called Goiania and ministered in a church there called Videira. It is a church of about 15,000 yet it is only about 10 years old. I ministered on Monday night before Reinhard Bonnke preached and then to the Bible school on Tuesday morning. The atmosphere was charged and God moved mightily in the service. I feel like this is a special time for Brazil. The church across the country is exploding with growth. The maturity level and passion of the people is something I have not seen since my Brownsville days. It seems to be a national revival. Even though I went to be a blessing to Brazil, I feel as though I was the one that received the blessing.

No comments: