Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Rio De Janeiro Campaign - Conclusion







(Written by Evangelist Reinhard Bonnke)

Dear Mission-Partners,

Greetings from Rio de Janeiro, Brazil. The Fire Conference ignited thousands of mainly young people: “sons and daughters shall prophesy young men shall see visions.” It was glorious!

The Gospel Crusade at the beach was rather short. Only two days. When I made the altar-call many people responded. When Daniel Kolenda prayed for the sick, we saw outstanding divine healings. A lady jumped out of the wheelchair to which she had been confined for years, after 12 major surgeries. We were reminded of the miracle of Jean Neil.

Many other wonders happened, like that little boy, whose eyes were healed. The authorities however did not grant permission to use the beach until two days before the event; which was a big handicap. We actually had expected a much better attendance – but God knows. Almost immediately after this event, we will return to Africa for a bumper-crop of souls. Please pray for us.

Yours in God’s harvest-fields,
Evangelist Reinhard Bonnke and Daniel Kolenda,
Together with the whole CfaN-Team.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

First of all, i wanna to say thanks Jesus, thanks for your big and
wonderful love!

Daniel, I was one of the people who were at the conference, I was greatly blessed by God, encouraged, like Gideon, to leave the basement. It was so imapctante those moments in my life that every day I seek, I pray, I cry for the power of the holy spirit is always present in my life.
I thank God for your life and certainly I'm more of an intercessory ministry!
God bless you!

Unknown said...

First of all, i wanna say THANKS JESUS FOR YUOR GREAT AND WONDERFUL LOVE!
Daniel, I was one of the people who were at the conference, I was greatly blessed by God, encouraged, like Gideon, to leave the basement. It was so imapctante those moments in my life that every day I seek, I pray, I cry for the power of the holy spirit is always present in my life.
I thank God for your life and certainly I'm more of an intercessory ministry!
God bless you!