Saturday, May 24, 2008

Hamburg, Bremen, Copenhagen, Johannesburg - Holy Spirit Whirlwind!

I am writing now from Johannesburg South Africa where we are well into our “world tour” of sorts that began on the 15th of May. We started out in Germany with meetings in Hamburg and Bremen. God is doing something extraordinary in Europe. When I walked into the sanctuary of the Church in Bremen and saw the 1500+ seat sanctuary packed with young people, dancing and singing and praising the Lord with all their hearts, I said, “I can hardly believe that I am in Germany.” God did wonderful things in there with many being healed and saved. We then went on to Denmark for meetings in Copenhagen. Now we are in South Africa where Evangelist Bonnke has been invited to preach at the Centennial Celebration for the AFM (Apostolic Faith Mission) that was founded by John G. Lake through an outpouring of the Holy Spirit that took place exactly one hundred years ago. I will also speak in the meeting tonight, and I am sure that we are in for a whirlwind of Holy Ghost power. From here we leave tomorrow morning for Durban, then on to Hong Kong and Taiwan for Fire Conferences...I can hardly wait to see what the Lord does in China!!! God is moving around the world in such revival power. These are the days that Joel the prophet spoke about when the Holy Spirit would be poured out upon all flesh.

No comments: