Sunday, April 13, 2008

Cochin, India - Conclusion

Dear Friends, what a wonderful time we have had here in Cochin. God truly poured out His mercy and love and power here in our midst. Tonight we again experienced rain that began to pour at around 5:00 pm when I started the teaching in the healing service. It lasted all the way through my teaching, the worship and Evangelist Bonnke's message. Just as the time came for the prayer of salvation, the rain stopped and a multitude of wet, cold, hungry people stepped into the eternal Kingdom of God. Some of these poor people of the lowest caste of society will one day sit upon thrones in the millennial Kingdom ruling and reigning with Christ. They pushed through the mud and the heat and the bugs and rain and the crowds and the lines to take possession of the Pearl of Great Price. Today is the Day of Salvation!

I have not yet received the final numbers of salvations or attendance, but I will pass them along once I hear. I will also be posting pictures and video. Please read back through the previous entries. You will find that I have added media in the appropriate places. You will be blessed by the video of the Fire Conference. I have just added it.

Thank you so much for your prayers and support. This campaign has been a wonderful success. Thousands of souls have been saved, and the captives have been set free. The knowledge of the glory of the Lord is covering the earth as the waters cover the sea. Thank you for partnering with us as we "Cover the Earth" with the Good News of Jesus Christ.

No comments: