Monday, September 3, 2007

Minstry in Pennsylvania

I am on a plane now flying back to Tampa from Pennsylvania where I ministered over the weekend. I was invited to preach in the morning service at Benton Assembly of God in Stillwater and then in the evening I ministered at Glad Tidings Assembly of God in Bloomsburg. The service at Glad Tidings lasted late into the evening with the people gathered around the alters receiving from the Lord. There was a powerful presence of the Holy Spirit and I am anticipating many wonderful testimonies.

Tonight Rebekah and I will head to Orlando for the next 2 days where I will be leading worship for the “Face to Face”; meetings with Reinhard Bonnke and other Evangelists from around the world. Next weekend I am looking forward to ministering at Covenant Community Fellowship in Tampa where I pastored and then its off to Germany and Norway. We keep moving for the sake of the Gospel and everyday is an adventure.

Keep your eyes open for the next edition of REACH magazine. It will be dropping in the mail shortly and it will be a great one. If you don't receive REACH already, let us know by sending an email to USA@CoverTheEarth.org or visit the website www.CoverTheEarth.org and click on “FREE GIFTS”, fill out the form and we will make sure you are added to the mailing list.

No comments: